Apparel, Textiles & Design, B.S.F.C.S.
Designing Clothing, Knowing Business
As the second largest employer in the world, the apparel industry offers many opportunities, from creating an original clothing line to buying for major retailers. You will learn the ins and outs of fashion and design while gaining practical experience in garment design, product development, marketing and other essential areas.
- Study the Leila Old Historic Costume Collection, with more than 8,000 pieces
- Assist a real-world client
- Study abroad in fashion capitals like Paris, London or Florence
- Learn and apply problem-based learning approaches both in coursework and in independent research projects
- Join the FCS Club to attend the annual state conference and meet professionals